Thursday, January 9, 2020

How can I check my EPF account balance by Miss call?

How can I check my EPF account balance by Miss call?



How can I check my EPF account balance by Miss call?
You can check your PF balance by giving a missed call. For that, we need valid UAN number and Registered mobile number. Once you have both, give a missed call on 011 229 01 406. You will receive an SMS that will denote your PF number, age, name,
and balance.

How can I check my PF balance through SMS?
UAN activated members may know their latest PF contribution and balance available with EPFO by sending an SMS at 7738299899 from registered mobile number. The member has to SMS "EPFOHO UAN" to 7738299899. The facility is available in 10


How can I know my PF balance through PF number?
PF balance can be checked easily by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number. Only the number linked to the UAN can be used for giving missed call.

How can I check my PF balance with UAN?
4.By giving a missed call : People can give a missed call to 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number will fetch you the details.Just make sure your UAN number linked to AADHAAR and PAN.

Know the PF balance by sending an SMS
UAN activated members may know their latest PF contribution and balance available with EPFO by sending an SMS at 7738299899 from registered mobile number. The Member has to SMS “EPFOHO UAN” to 7738299899

How can I check my PF amount online?
You can claim your PF online only if you meet the following conditions:
You must be allotted a UAN number and it should be activated.
Your mobile number must be registered with the UAN.
Your bank details must be seeded into the UAN.
Your PAN and Aadhaar should be seeded into the EPFO database.

How can I contact EPF customer care?
1800 118 005
EPF Customer Care Number- 1800 118 005 [Toll Free Helpline]



No comments:

Post a Comment